In all honesty, I’ve never done any facial treatment in my life but thanks to GetKlarity, I managed to try out my first ever facial treatment at SkinLab The Medical Spa. I did the Oxy-Bright Super Facial treatment and it’s a 3 step process of balancing the skin tone on your face and of course removing any acne!
So here’s a breakdown of the 90 minutes treatment:
1) Lie down face up on bed – Face, neck and shoulder massage
2) Double cleansing of face
3) Application of a special gel before zapping my skin with Radio Frequency to give my face a firmer and tighter look. It was also done to balance my skin tone out. This process was really comfortable and soothing as the Radio Frequency machine was really warm so it kinda felt like a warm massage done on my face.
4) Face is then cleansed again to remove the gel from the radio frequency, and another gel is applied on your face. This gel is for exfoliating, infusing and oxygenating purposes.
5) Another round of face massage is given with the gel on. This time, the texture is slightly harder than the Radio Frequency but is still generally really comfortable.
6) And for the last and final step (which I fear most) – EXTRACTION. I thought I would end up screaming in pain but to much surprise, it was much less painful than I imagined. In fact, it was very much bearable!
7) To finish off, they applied a really cold and soothing mask to help the skin heal from the extraction, which was really really shiok.
So what do you think of the facial treatment? You be the judge!
Even though my acne appears to be obvious in the photo, the redness was definitely less evident the next day. My face does actually look lighter if you compare the photos closely. Although it wasn’t that obvious to me, my mum pointed out that my face looks brighter and fresher the first thing I went home so I guess that is good enough. 🙂 My facial complex was uneven due to the many hours spent in the swimming pool so this facial has helped with those concerns.
Overall, my face feels firmer and tighter after the facial and I feel really refreshed after doing it.
So if you liked the results that I’ve shown, you can get your facial treatment done too and book via GetKlarity! 🙂
SkinLab The Medical Spa is providing all GetKlarity customers a special promotion!
They are offering their Signature Skinlab ‘V-Face’ Facial Treatment at $48 for GetKlarity customers only (U.P. $450 per session). You get a top-notch cleanse and tone, plus 30 minutes of Radio Frequency (RF) Treatment for the chin area for a sharper jaw line to get that sculpted face you have always desired.
Reach your personal skincare epiphany and book with SkinLab through GetKlarity now:
GetKlarity is a beauty and wellness app on both web & mobile that allows you to luxuriate in some much-needed ‘me-time’ anytime, anywhere. Discover available appointments at top spas and salons by location, enjoy exclusive promotions, and book seamlessly via GetKlarity app in real-time.