Hi Sheng Jun, could you list 20 facts about yourself? 🙂
I have been ask to list 20 facts about myself, so here it is:
- I’ve been swimming ever since I was 6 years old, and over the years my passion for this sport grew a lot and swimming is part of my life now. Nothing stops me from swimming.
- I am 175cm, 68kg.
- I hate to lose, even when it’s in training. People often say I’m really competitive but I guess that’s what makes me a swimmer. My friends are ok with me being competitive so I guess I can stay the way I am.
- I am a really straightforward person, I’m not afraid to tell you off straight in the face when you’ve crossed the line. I guess that’s why there’s a fine line between those that hate me or like me.
- As I am a really straightforward person, I don’t backstab others, so I guess this flaw is actually a blessing in disguise! It’s always better to tell someone off in their face than to say it behind their back.
- I always believe that hard work will always pay off, it is only a matter of time. Which is why I give 100% for every training session without any regrets.
- I am loyal to my friends. Sometimes I even put my friends’ needs ahead of my own, but I have no regrets as they in turn put my needs ahead of their own at times as well. That’s what friends are for anyway, right?
- If you insult my close friends in front of me, I will stand up for them no matter what, even if it’s going against you.
- I trust only a few people in my life because I’ve learnt over the years that people will take advantage of you if you trust them too easily. But once you gain my trust, I will never lose my trust in you no matter what people say about you. 🙂
- I LOVE food, like seriously love food. Though I follow a strict diet, I have cheat meals during the weekends, and when I cheat… I really CHEAT. My friends probably know the amount of junk I eat during the weekends.
- I love my family and I would do anything for them. They have supported me in my swimming career for 16 years and never once complained. I owe them a lot when I start working next time.
- I play Dota with my friends during the weekends. We all know it is time consuming, but we do it anyway because we are all crazy addicts.
- I am a Sport Science and Management Undergraduate in NTU with 3 more years of studying to go.
- My favorite colors are Black, Red and Silver
- I watch inspirational Youtube videos to inspire myself at times
- I love Oreos, all types of Oreos, Doublestuf & Golden Oreos
- Negative people/comments mean nothing to me as if they’re living a good life, why would they bother about yours? They are obviously not happy about their own lives.
- I have a lot of haters, but hey, you can’t please the whole world so haters gonna hate. They probably hate you because you’re well ahead of them.
- I spend 30mins-1hour every night before bed watching random Youtube videos (I think I should really stop doing this it’s really time consuming and I should spend that time sleeping more instead)
- I listen to all genres of music. To give you an example, I was fetching a few of my friends to training after Gym the other day and Frozen’s – Let It Go played from my shuffled playlist. “AWWWWW, SHENG JUN YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO THAT, HOW CUTE.” All of my friends commented. But no… I swear my playlist was on shuffle hahaha.
So there you have it! 20 Facts about myself, hope you get a greater idea on the person I am after reading this! Do share this post by clicking the share button at the bottom if you have enjoyed reading it 🙂
Have a blog post that you want me to do? Feel free to leave a comment to me at Ask.PSJ and I will blog about it in future blog posts!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog for email updates if you have enjoyed reading it! 🙂
For more updates LIKE and FOLLOW me on:
For Advertorials, Questions or Sponsorship:
Hard Work Pays Off